About this play area
This play area is on the edge of Bourne Valley Park and neighbours the Bourne Valley skatepark.
The play area was created following a campaign by the Bourne Valley Action Group, and funded by Poole Housing Partnership and a Lottery Bid.
The play area has equipment for children of all ages, and includes a wheelchair friendly roundabout.
- a toddler slide
- cradle swings for 2 to 5 year olds
- a four seat turtle springy rocker
- a spider's web climber for 3 to 14 year olds
- a climbing whirl
- a twin tower net climber
- a cone climber
- a rope end swing
- a buddy swing
- a long swing frame for 6 to 14 year olds
- a cableway zipwire
- a wheelchair friendly roundabout
There is limited parking on roads nearby.
Dogs are allowed in this play area but must be on a lead.
Page last updated: 07 November 2018