Your health and wellbeing is important to us and we are here to help you access health services like doctors, dentists and opticians.
We can also advise you about accessing support around your emotional health, relationships, sexual education and screening and drug misuse services if required.
Our pathways team can support you to stay healthy and look after your physical and mental health. We can:
- give you information on eating healthy
- give you information on healthy living, for example, quitting smoking and alcohol consumption
- give you information on accessing local leisure, exercise and sports facilities
- give you information on getting help to pay for prescriptions
- support you to register with a GP, dentist and optician
- support you to attend any appointments
- support you to transition from CAMHS (Child and adolescent mental health services) to Adult Mental Health Services
- give you information about adult services that are available locally
- give you information about sexual health services
- give you a health passport at 18 so that you know your health history
You can get free prescriptions, glasses and dental treatment until the age of 18.
If you have contacted several dental practices and you still cannot find a dentist that accepts NHS patients, you should call NHS England's customer contact centre on 0300 311 2233.
You can contact the NHS on 111 for any query about your health, in an emergency always call 999.
Find a GP or dental surgery
Advice on sexual health
Advice on drugs and alcohol
Page last updated: 12 November 2018