About this library
Parkstone Library is located in the heart of Ashley Cross in the old fire station building. This library has the following:
- books, DVDs, and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
- self-service kiosks to issue and return your items to avoid queuing
- 24/7 drop-box so you can return your items at any time
- tea and coffee available
Events and activities
We hold events in all of our libraries.
You can check:
- access to the library via a ramp
- loop induction system
Find out more about our accessible library services.
Page last updated: 16 April 2019