An essential 1 day course for all social care staff (including managers) and those working with adults at risk to provide awareness on the Pan-Dorset Safeguarding Adults Multi Agency Policy. The course includes looking at legislation around safeguarding adults, recognising harm and providing an understanding of your role as the worker. Participants will complete a workbook.
- define safeguarding and participant's role in safeguarding adults
- recognise an adult potentially in need of safeguarding and take action
- identify the procedures for raising a concern and the basics of an initial enquiry
- use of dignity and respect when working with individuals
- have knowledge of policies, procedure and legislation that supports safeguarding adults
The cost of this course is £40.
16 January 2019 - More information / Book now
12 February 2019 - More information / Book now
26 March 2019 - More information / Book now
All bookings are made using CPD Online. If you do not already have a CPD account, please send an email to email@example.com with your:
- organisation name
- telephone number
Please note: Adult social care courses are for staff currently employed in a health and social care setting.
Page last updated: 29 November 2018