This is a 1 day course for staff who have already attended a 2 day induction or a previous refresher. This training must be refreshed every 12 months.
By the end of the session, participants will:
- be able to interpret moving and handling related legislation and recognise their responsibility
- have an awareness of moving and handling in the context of the Human Rights Equality Act
- be able to apply the components of risk assessment
- have an awareness of unsafe techniques
- apply the safe moving and handling principles
- demonstrate the ability to use moving and handling equipment correctly
The cost of this course is £40.
17 October 2019 - More information / Book now
30 October 2019 - More information / Book now
7 November 2019 - More information / Book now
25 November 2019 - More information / Book now
24 January 2020 - More information / Book now
12 February 2020 - More information / Book now
5 March 2020 - More information / Book now
All bookings are made using CPD Online. If you do not already have a CPD account, please send an email to email@example.com with your:
- organisation name
- telephone number
Please note: Adult social care courses are for staff currently employed in a health and social care setting.
Page last updated: 27 September 2019