This 1 day course aims to inform adult social care staff of their duties under the Mental Capacity Act and DoLS.
- to summarise the purpose and principles of the act
- determine why there is a need to assess capacity
- explore how to assess capacity
- define how to work with an individual to evidence best interest decisions
- recognise the role of the IMCA and Powers of Attorney
- identify the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
The cost of this course is £40.
18 June 2019 - More information / Book now
4 September 2019 - More information / Book now
All bookings are made using CPD Online. If you do not already have a CPD account, please send an email to email@example.com with your:
- organisation name
- telephone number
Please note: Adult social care courses are for staff currently employed in a health and social care setting.
Page last updated: 29 March 2019