This 1 day course is to provide a basic understanding of the principles of handling medicines in the workplace including best practice.
This course should be re-attended on an annual basis. There will be an assessment at the end of the course.
- how to store medicines in a safe manner
- good practice in administering medicines
- understand the correct method and importance of good recording
- how to dispose of medicines appropriately
- the importance of error reporting
The cost of this course is £40.
20 March 2019 - More information / Book now
11 April 2019 - More information / Book now
14 May 2019 - More information / Book now
4 June 2019 - More information / Book now
9 July 2019 - More information / Book now
5 September 2019 - More information / Book now
All bookings are made using CPD Online. If you do not already have a CPD account, please send an email to email@example.com with your:
- organisation name
- telephone number
Please note: Adult social care courses are for staff currently employed in a health and social care setting.
Page last updated: 01 February 2019