This course is aimed at new care staff and experienced carers who need to update their skills.
- change poor habits and form good practice
- to put infection control and the reasons for doing it into practice
- identify roles and responsibilities in the prevention and control of infections
- recognise legislation and policies relating to prevention and control of infections
- understand the importance of risk assessment in relation to prevention and control of infections
The cost of this course is £30.
18 June 2019 - More information / Book now
All bookings are made using CPD Online. If you do not already have a CPD account, please send an email to email@example.com with your:
- organisation name
- telephone number
Please note: Adult social care courses are for staff currently employed in a health and social care setting.
Page last updated: 01 March 2019