This 1 day course will increase participants' awareness and understanding of the way equality, diversity and human rights should combine to meet the needs of those receiving and delivering adult social care services.
- define the terms equality, diversity, human rights and dignity
- identify difference between prejudice, stereotypes and discrimination
- explain changes in equality legislation and how they apply to adult social care
- identify how an individual's dignity and respect can be affected by service provision
- recognise implications of Poole's changing demographics
The cost of this course is £40.
New dates for this course will be published here as soon as they are confirmed.
All bookings are made using CPD Online. If you do not already have a CPD account, please send an email to email@example.com with your:
- organisation name
- telephone number
Please note: Adult social care courses are for staff currently employed in a health and social care setting.
Page last updated: 12 July 2019