This 3 hour basic life support course will equip care staff with the skills to provide immediate, but temporary first aid in emergency situations. The course includes CPR, the recovery position, using an automated external defibrillator and dealing with someone who is choking.
This is a requirement of The Care Certificate and is recommended for all care staff.
- describe the chain of survival
- demonstrate a primary survey (DRABC)
- demonstrate cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- demonstrate how to deal with a choking casualty
The cost of this course is £30.
24 October 2019 - More information / Book now
26 November 2019 - More information / Book now
All bookings are made using CPD Online. If you do not already have a CPD account, please send an email to email@example.com with your:
- organisation name
- telephone number
Please note: Adult social care courses are for staff currently employed in a health and social care setting.
Page last updated: 01 May 2019