We are listening; your views are important to us
We are keen to hear from you, your views are important to us. What you say helps us learn and improve.
We respect and value what you say, whether it is about things we are doing well or areas where we need to make changes.
We want you to let us know if:
- we are offering services that meet your needs
- our staff are helpful and listen
- there are things we could do better
- we have not met your expectations
- we have done something wrong
- we have not done something we promised to do
- we have not treated you fairly
We will always listen and respond to what you say and use your feedback to make our services and the way we do things better.
If you wish to make a complaint, please visit our Feedback pages.
Page last updated: 25 April 2019