For a quote or more details
call us on 01202 261777
We can give you expert advice on ways to reduce your waste disposal costs.
We can provide you with the most cost effective, convenient and responsible solution to ensure your business meets its Duty of Care and legislative responsibilities.
Services we offer
Refuse and mixed recycling collection - bin service
- free bin rental
- fixed competitive prices for collection with no VAT or admin charges
- no Duty of Care charges
- flexible payment arrangements (monthly direct debit or annually)
- frequency of collections to suit your needs
- a seven day a week service to collect your general waste on days that suit your business needs, including bank holidays (excluding Christmas Day)
- additional ‘one off’ or extra collections as and when required
- fully trained collection personnel giving excellent customer service
Mixed recycling option
A wide range of recyclables can conveniently be mixed in the same container: glass, cardboard and paper, metal tins, cans and foil, plastic bottles and food packaging, drinks cartons (Tetra Paks).
We can advise on container type and frequency of collection to suit your needs and space limitations. Various bin sizes from 1100 litres to 180 litres and a bag collection service, are available.
Bins for events
We can provide a short term loan of bins and waste disposal service for your event - ranging from a church fete to large scale events – call us for a quote.
We currently supply skips to businesses and private residents within a ten mile radius of our Poole depot (including various parts of Bournemouth, Ferndown, Wareham, and Wimborne). Please check website for updates.
We aim to provide a delivery or collection within 24 hours of your request.
We accept a wide range of general waste and recyclable items, including:
- construction and demolition waste
- garden waste
- mixed metals
We cannot accept the following, but can advise on alternative disposal methods:
- light tubes
- paint or paint cans
- raw foods
Opening times are:
- Monday to Friday
- 2pm till 5pm (1 April to 30 September)
- 2pm till 4pm (1 October to 31 March)
The weighbridge is next to the Household Waste Recycling Centre, Nuffield Road, BH17 0RS.
Vehicles need to access the trade entrance via the weighbridge.
Waste is charged from a minimum ‘up to 100kg’ fee and then banded in 100kg increments to give you a cost effective solution for small amounts of waste. Prices are reviewed annually and are available on our website.
Maximum vehicle size is 3.5 tonne unladen. We can only accept the items detailed above.
Charges are VAT free. Payment is at time of disposal by credit or debit card. (No American Express, cash transactions or account facilities).
Why you should choose us
We can provide:
- safe transportation of waste including legally compliant documentation
- a designated Commercial Waste fleet
- documentation for your environmental audit
- our commitment to enhancing Poole’s environment
We strive to divert as much general waste away from landfill sites as possible.
Currently 80% is sent to Mechanical Biological Treatment (compost-like material and fuel) and Energy from Waste (electricity and heat).
Contact us for a quote on 01202 261777.
Page last updated: 14 February 2019