Register for the garden waste service online
To register for the garden waste service you will need to set up an account, this will enable you to use our new self-service system.
Creating an account is easy and the benefits are:
- it stores your name and address details so you don't have to enter them again
- you can use it for other services in the future.
Or, login to your account
Register for the garden waste service by phone
Apply by phone on 01202 261700. Please note due to high demand that your call may be held in a queue.
About the garden waste collection service
The garden waste service is an opt-in chargeable service available to all Poole residents. The service consists of the following:
Please always put the bin out by 6am on your collection day.
- 240 litre green wheeled bin
- bins displaying a valid sticker, emptied on a fortnightly basis
- collection period operates from February until December (22 collections)
- cost is £38.30 (50% discount to AtL&L cardholders on first bin ordered)
Collections often occur in the evening and may continue until 11pm.
Garden waste collections 2017
The service starts on the 13 February 2017, the first collection from your property will be within 2 weeks of this date.
The last collection day will be 15 December 2017.