Choosing a memorial to remember a loved one can be difficult so we are here to talk with you about your choice. We recommend that you make a visit to the Crematorium to see existing memorials in situ to help you make your decision.
Memorials available at Poole Crematorium are:
- Books of Remembrance - an entry page for each day of the year. Lines are recorded in the book and displayed on anniversaries.
- Floral Tributes - these are placed in the Book of Remembrance room to commemorate anniversaries.
- Memorial Kerbs - inscribed stone memorials placed alongside the garden pathways.
- Memorial Seat Plaques - placed on existing seats within the grounds
- Memorial Tablets - stone memorials topped with an inscribed perspex plaque placed in shrub beds throughout the gardens.
- Memorial Vases - natural materials with a polished granite inscription.
- Memorial Planters - polished granite tablets mounted on octagon planters in the grounds.
More details are available in the memorialisation at Poole Crematorium brochure PDF
You can also order a memorial using the form in the Downloads section.