[Skip to content]

Your Borough Of Poole

Treework Request - Council Land

Please check that the work to the Council Owned Tree that you would like us to carry out is listed in the Treework Help Document. If after reading this you believe we can be of service, then please download and complete the Tree Work Request Form and post it to us at the below address.

We are unable to accept this form by email because it must have a signature. Please print the form, sign it and return it to the address below.

Return completed form to:
Leisure Services
Upton Country Park
BH17 7BJ

Tel: 01202 265275
Email: trees@poole.gov.uk

go to 'apply for it' homepage