We provide a contaminated land search facility, producing environmental search reports for the public, developers and for environmental contractors/consultants.
A search undertaken by us includes the information below:
- site history based on Historical Ordnance Survey Mapping noting the presence of any potentially contaminating former land uses (e.g. landfills and industrial processes)
- the Presence of Permitted Processed under the PPC Regulations 2000
A search of Environmental and Consumer Protection records to include:
- any known records of gas emissions and contamination issues in the immediate area
- any known remediation or remediation notices
- information from Site Investigations and Remediation reports held
- details of the site in regards to our Inspection Strategy under Part IIA of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
Please note: If you need any further or more detailed information to that listed above, an additional cost may be incurred. Options to request extra information is provided within the online application form. If an additional cost in incurred we will contact you.